Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sizzle Cards VS. Business Cards



Sizzle Cards verses Business Cards


With so many options to choose from, how do you know what is the right choice in choosing the right tool to market your business?

Well, lets Visit The Difference between  Sizzle Cards verses Business Cards.

A business card is a tool that is used to give out information about your business but it is very vague with limited information such as, Your name, address, phone number, and a website.
It is a useful tool but not one that has much impact.

A sizzle card is a business card size and it has much more information than just contact info and the back side is also used as well to bullet point some great things about your company or service.

This has a bigger impact because unlike a business card it has a Recorded overview number located on it that someone can call to find out more information about your company, product, or service.

Recorded overview is usually called a sizzle number or hotline.

If your Company has a Recorded overview, you should really be using that to help you with your marketing efforts. You can also Record one yourself by using www.Simplevoicebox.com

I like to use www.vistaprint.com for all my stationary needs.  They are reasonably priced and you can also get matching stationary and magnets for your vehicle as well. If you haven't tried them yet, you really should!

Here are some examples of Sizzle Cards that I use:

Here you will see the Front of each card as well as the back side.

This one is for The Service I provide: 



FRONT SIDE                                                       





            


 This one I use when looking for people interested in working at home:
FRONT SIDE





  





The one below is what I exclusively use in looking for Sales Professionals.
It's like a small ad and I leave these where ever I go



This is meant to be used to have them get a taste of what it is and to have them call me so I can ask a few questions of what they are looking for and direct them to call a detailed Recorded overview which is more like what we would be discussing if we were eye ball to eye ball.


This really just sums it up and I think you can agree, a sizzle card is much better than a business card.  It will give you a greater impact. Believe me, when you get a call from one of these types of cards you can pretty much bet that it is a qualified lead. And, oh my.. its such a time saver!

I hope this information was useful to you!
Please follow my Blog for more great Tips and Tricks.

Many Blessings!
Michelle

1 comment :

  1. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    Business cards

    ReplyDelete